Need to setup your work email on your iOS device?
This document will guide you through setting up Microsoft Outlook on your iOS device using the iOS mail app.
- Go to your iPhone's or iPad's Settings> scroll down and tap Accounts & Passwords> Add Account. - If you're on iOS 10, go to Mail> Accounts> Add Account
- Select Exchange.
- Enter your Office 365, Exchange or Outlook.com email address and a description of your account (i.e., Work Email) Tap Next.
- Enter your email account password. This will be the same as your virtual office password. Tap Sign In or Next.
- The mail app may request certain permissions. Tap Accept.
- Choose the services you want to sync with your iOS device and tap Save. You're done!