Is your recipient not getting your emails?
Please send this information to the recipient.
Upic Solutions provides emails services to its member United Ways in two primary ways which are classified as:
- Everyday communication.
- Inbound and outbound emails.
Campaign related emails:
- Our practice is only to send to email addresses that are provided to the United Way. These emails come as blasts ranging on size from 1 to 10,000+ emails to a specific United Way customer.
- Outbound emails only.
These two classifications exist on separate systems and if you have regular communications with our member United Ways we suggest that our published IP addresses be white listed from SPAM checking and excluded from Rate controls.
General emails - Whitelisting:
- *Spamfilter01.upicsolutions.org (126.96.36.199)
- *Spamfilter02.upicsolutions.org (188.8.131.52)
Campaign related emails - Whitelisting and exclusion from rate controls suggested:
- * Smtp-upic1.upicsolutions.org (184.108.40.206)
- * Smtp-upic2.upicsolutions.org (220.127.116.11)
ePledge Confirmation Emails - Whitelisting and exclusion from rate controls suggested:
- * Smtp-upic3.upicsolutions.org (18.104.22.168)