Need to setup a automatic reply using OWA?
This article shows you how to set up automatic replies in Outlook Web App (webmail). Use automatic replies whenever you want to let people who send you email know that you won’t be responding to their messages right away. After automatic replies are turned on, they’ll be sent once to each sender.
Follow these steps:
- Launch your browser and go to https://webmail.upicsolutions.org/
- Login with your email address and current Virtual Office password.
- Click sign in.
- Open the Options menu in the top right corner of the page and click Set Automatic Replies.
- Select Send automatic replies and check Send replies only during this time period.
- Select a Start time and an End time. Your message automatically turns on and off with the assigned dates.
- Enter your message in the text field
- Click Save in the upper left corner next to the Mail icon. Both internal and external users receive this auto-reply.
- If you don't want external users to receive the message, uncheck Send automatic reply messages to senders outside my organization and save again.
Video Tutorial - OWA - Setting up an automatic reply on your mailbox