Need to reset your password anytime 24/7?
Upic has made a self-service password portal available for your use. The portal makes use of some tools provided through a partnership with SpecOps software. This portal provides a highly robust, secure and easy way to manage your Upic Services password. With SpecOps uReset Self-Service Passwords you will now have 24/7 access to reset your password or unlock your account. This guide will cover enrolling in the utility.
Neither Upic, nor SpecOps uReset are storing or collecting your social media credentials. You are providing those credentials to the social media site, Facebook for example, and they provide us a token that is unique to your account with them. We store that token at enrollment, which does not give us access to your account, and compare against the token presented when you perform a password reset. We do store the provided phone number to text message you when you request that method to be used for a password reset, and only use that phone number for this system (Upic won’t call you on it otherwise, won’t put it in a directory, or share the number with anyone else, including your United Way).
Follow these steps.
- Open your browser and go to https://upicsolutions.org/self-service-passwords/
- Under Enrollment, click on Click here to enroll.
- Enter your email address and current Virtual Office password and click Login. Next you will see a page with a variety of services you can use for authentication this document will cover the two most common methods.
- Click on Mobile Code in the Phone number field enter +1 and your number.
- Click Send code.
- On your mobile device you will receive a message from (573)880-4477 with a 6 digit code.
- In the Verification code box enter this 6 digit code, click Verify Code.
- Next click on Questions, select from the list of questions and enter your answer. You will repeat this process until you have selected three questions and three answers.
- Enrollment is now complete the three stars at the top of the page should now be filled in, click I'm done. You will see the following completion message Thank you for enrolling for the password reset service. You can now close your browser window.
Video Tutorial - Self-service password reset tool enrollment