UPIC Solutions now requires complex passwords when logging in.
Upic understands the desire for users to have easy, quick access to data with minimal effort. To keep your data secure we must continually review and revise controls in the environment. Accordingly, Upic has modified password standards in the environment to align with the latest industry best practices — and will continue to do so in the future as those standards evolve. Password complexity requirements have been increased to meet current PCI-DSS password standards, which also allowed us to decrease the frequency of password expiration from 60 days to 90. We hope the decreased frequency of password change helps ease the burden of the additional password complexity.
The details of the new password requirements are...
- Must contain at least 7 characters.
- Must NOT include your username.
AND meet at least 3 of the following...
- Contain at least 1 lowercase letter.
- Contain at least 1 uppercase letter.
- Contain at least 1 digit.
- Contain at least 1 special character.