Does your United Way keep an organization wide address book in public folders?
Adding these public contacts to your address will make finding them easier and quicker.
Follow these steps.
- Under Mail,Calendar,Contacts,Tasks and Notes click the Folder List icon.
- Click the arrow to expand out Public Folder - Your email address.
- Click the arrow to expand All Public Folders.
- Click the arrow to expand the entry for your United way (City, State Public Folders)
- All contacts list can be identified with a contact card icon. Right click the entry you want to add you your address book and select Properties.
- Click the Outlook Address Book tab.
- Check Show this folder as a e-mail Address Book.
- Click OK.
- When composing a email click on the To... field.
- Click the drop down under Address book and you should now see the public contacts under your email address.
Video Tutorial - Outlook 2010 - Adding public folder contacts to your address book