How to change your Virtual Office password.
Is it time to change your Virtual Office password? This guide will show you how.
- Your password must be at least 7 characters long.
- Can not contain your username.
- Contains characters from three of the following four categories:
- Uppercase letters (A-Z)
- Lowercase letters (a-z)
- A digit (0-9)
- Non alphanumeric symbol (For example, !,$#,%)
Follow these steps:
- While logged into Virtual Office, press the Ctrl, Alt and End keys on your keyboard simultaneously.
- Click Change a password.
- Your username will show in the first box. Enter your current Virtual Office password in the second box.
- Enter your new desired password in the third box and type it again in the fourth box to confirm your entry.
- Click the OK button.
Video Tutorial - Virtual Office - Changing your password