Having trouble logging in after updating your password?
Have you changed your Upic password and found that your Upic Virtual Office icon stopped working shortly after?
Follow these steps:
- Right click your Upic Virtual Office icon and select Delete.
- Open the Parallels Client. The application shortcut may be on your desktop or in your start menu.
- Right click virtualoffice01.upicsolutions.org.
- Select Connection Properties.
- Clear the Password field.
- Uncheck the Save Password box.
- Click the OK button.
- When prompted, enter your Virtual Office Username and Password, click Connect.
- Double click the Upic Virtual Office icon from within the Parallels Client.
Video Tutorial - Parallels Client - Logon using windows authentication failed