How to install Parallels (2X) Client on a Windows PC
This guide will walk you through installing the Parallels application on your Windows based computer to access Upic Virtual Office.
Follow these steps:
- From your desktop, press the Windows key and R key at the same time to bring up the Run box. Type msinfo32 then click the OK button.
2. With the System Information window open, view the system type to determine if your computer is x86 or x64 based.
Video Tutorial - Step 1. Determine your OS version
3. Download the the version of Parallels that matches your system type.
- Once you have downloaded the Parallels client installation file, run it.
- The installer will load. Click Next. Check the I agree to the terms in the license agreement box. Continue to click through the remaining next buttons including the install button and wait for the installation to complete.
- Click the Finish button to launch the Parallels application.
- Double click the Virtual Office icon. Sign in with your Upic credentials then launch Virtual Office or Andar.
Video Tutorial - Step 2. Installing the client