Do you want to organize emails based on key words, senders, etc?
Follow these steps:
- On the Home tab, in the New group, click New Items, point to More Items, and then click Outlook Data File.
- In the Create or Open Outlook Data File dialog box, in the File name box, type the name as you want it to appear in the Outlook Navigation Pane, and then click OK.
- It is highly recommended that you create your PST file on your personal network drive, H drive. If you create the file on your local drive and the drive crashes, you will lose your data.
- Choose a name for your file. This will also be the display name in Outlook, then click OK
- By default, data files are not password-protected. To add a password to your data file, under Password, type that password that you want to use in the Password and Verify Password text boxes.
Note: Member Services does NOT recommend setting a password. If the password is forgotten there is no way to reset it to gain access back to the file.
Video Tutorial - Outlook 2010 - Creating a personal folder