Need to move a large amount of data from your local machine to your Virtual Office H: drive?
When you need to move a large amount of data from local machine into your Virtual Office H: drive you will need to install and configure FileZilla on your local machine. This guide will show you how.
Follow these steps.
- On your local machine go to https://filezilla-project.org/download.php.
- Click on Download FileZilla Client.
- Download and run the installer.
- On the License Agreement select I Agree.
- If you receive any Optional Offers please decline these and click Next>.
- On the Choose Installation Options screen select Anyone who uses this computer (all users) click Next>.
- On the Choose Components screen click Next>.
- On the Choose Install Location screen click Next>.
- On the Choose Start Menu Folder screen click Next>.
- Leave Start FileZilla now checked and click Finish.
- In FileZilla go to File and Site Manager.
- Click the New Site button and fill in these options.
- Host = ftps.upicsolutions.org
- Protocol = FTP - File Transfer Protocol (Default)
- Encryption = Require implicit FTP over TLS.
- Logon Type = Ask for password
- User = Your Virtual Officer username
Video Tutorial - Virtual Office - Moving large amounts of data via FileZilla