Need to import items from a PST file?
This guide will walk you through importing a PST file into Microsoft Outlook.
Follow these steps:
- In Outlook, click the File tab.
- Click the Open category, then click Import.
- In the Import and Export Wizard, click Import from another program or file, and then click Next.
- Click Outlook Data File (.pst), and then click Next.
- Type the path and the name of the .pst file that you want to import, or click Browse to choose the file to import.
- Note Under Options, it is recommended that you click Do not import duplicates, unless you want the imported information to replace or duplicate items that are already in Outlook.
- Note The top folder (usually Personal Folders, Outlook Data File or your email address) is selected automatically. Include subfolders is selected by default. All folders under the folder selected will be imported.
Video Tutorial - Outlook 2010 - Importing a PST file