How to install the Screwdrivers Printing Client on a Windows PC
This guide will walk you through installing the Screwdrivers Printing Client on your Windows based computer to allow printing from within Upic Virtual Office.
Follow these steps.
- From your desktop, press the Windows key and R key at the same time to bring up the Run box. Type msinfo32 then click the OK button.
- Within the System Information window open, look for the system type to determine if your computer is x86 (32-Bit) or x64(64 bit) based.
Video Tutorial - Step 1. Determine your OS version
- In your web browser, go to http://www.tricerat.com/support-center/downloads/printing-clients
- In the Client for Microsoft Windows - ScrewDrivers section of the page, click the download button for the 32-bit or 64-bit version depending on your system type.
- Double-click the downloaded file to open the ScrewDrivers folder, within that folder to go to the Screwdrivers client executable file. Double-click the file to begin the installation.
- Click the OK button at the language selection screen.
- Check the I agree to the License terms and conditions box then click the INSTALL button.
- After the installation has completed, click the Finish button.
Video Tutorial - Step 2. Download and install Screwdrivers