Need to setup your work email on your Android device?
This document will guide you through downloading and configuring Microsoft Outlook on your Android device.
Follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Perform a search for Microsoft Outlook. Touch INSTALL, then ACCEPT the permissions request to initiate the installation of the app.
- Once the installation has completed, tap the OPEN button to launch the app then tap the GET STARTED button.
- Enter your UPIC email address then tap continue.
- Enter your UPIC password and give the account a description. (Ex. Work Email)
- Tap the check mark button at the top right area of the screen.
- Note: Setup may complete at this point and the app my direct you to your inbox. If not continue with the next steps.
- Server: webmail.upicsolutions.org
- Username: Your email address (ex: email@example.com)
- Domain: upic
Video Tutorial - Android - Setting up your work email