Need to setup your work email on your iOS device?
This document will guide you through downloading and configuring Microsoft Outlook on your iOS device.
Follow these steps:
- Open the App Store.
- Perform a search for Microsoft Outlook. Touch GET to download the app.
- Once the installation has completed, tap the OPEN button to launch the app then tap the GET STARTED button.
- Tap the GET NOTIFICATIONS button if you would like to receive alerts on your device.
- Enter your Upic email address then tap Add Account.
- Choose Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter your Upic password and give the account a description. (Ex. Work)
- Tap Use Advanced Settings.
- Note: Setup may complete at this point and the app my direct you to your inbox. If not continue with the next steps.
- Server: webmail.upicsolutions.org
- Username: Your email address (ex: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Domain: upic
Video Tutorial - iOS - Setting up your work email