Need to setup your work email on your iOS device?
This document will guide you through downloading and configuring Microsoft Outlook on your iOS device.
Follow these steps:
- Open the App Store.
- Perform a search for Microsoft Outlook. Touch GET to download the app.
- Once the installation has completed, tap the OPEN button to launch the app then tap the GET STARTED button.
- Tap the GET NOTIFICATIONS button if you would like to receive alerts on your device.
- Enter your email address then tap Add Account.
- Choose Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter your virtual office password and give the account a description. (Ex. Work)
- Tap the check mark button at the top right of the screen.
- If configured correctly, you will be given the opportunity to add additional exchange accounts, click MAYBE LATER to access your mailbox right away.