Create a contact group or distribution list
1. On the Navigation Pane, click on People.
2. Under My Contacts, pick where you want to add the contact group. For this example, click Contacts.
3. On the Contact Group tab, in the Name box, type a name for the group.
4. Click Add Members, and then add people from your address book or contacts list.
5. Click on Save and Close.
Add people to a contact group
6. On the Navigation Pane, click on People.
7. Under My Contacts, click Contacts.
8. Click Add Members, and then choose the list that you want to add a contact from. For this example, choose From Outlook Contacts.
9. In the Search box, type the name.
10. Double-click the name to add it to the Members box, and then click OK
11. Click Contact Group > Save and Close.