An Individual Account can be created for a donor, a prospect, a volunteer, a contact of a company, an account manager, a United Way employee, or anyone else whose information should be maintained in Andar for easy access. Depending on the licenses and security settings at your United Way, you may not be able to see all the tabs and sub-tabs. If you need these tabs or sub-tabs, ask your security administrator to give you the appropriate authorities.
Your United Way may have decided to use only some of the profile tabs and sub-tabs. We'll start with the most frequently-used ones. To see meaningful account information, please find an account that has pledged this year and/or last year. Otherwise, a lot of the tabs and sub-tabs will be blank.
- Contact Rules Sub-Tab indicates when you can or cannot contact this account.
- Correspond Pref Sub-Tab indicates which postal address, email address, phone numbers, fax numbers, and/or name and salutation this account prefers to be contacted with.
- PrivacyDefaults Sub-Tab indicates whether or not this account's contact information can be released to agencies.
- Web Addresses sub-tab stores this account's Web Addresses such as Facebook and Twitter accounts
Communications Tab tracks who has contacted this account, when, and in what way.
- Comm Log Sub-Tab stores all communications between this account and your United Way: telephone conversations, mailings, appointments, and e-mails sent to this account. If MS Outlook is synchronized with Andar, the appointments with this account in MS Outlook and emails sent from MS Outlook to this account will be uploaded here.
- Mail Lists Sub-Tab, Mail Usages Sub-Tab, and Subscriptions Sub-Tab display which Mailing List(s) the account is on or has subscribed to.
- Receipts Sub-Tab, Statement Sub-Tab, and TY Letters Sub-Tab display the Receipts, Statement, and Thank you letters that have been issued or sent to the account.
- CRM Tab stores information helpful for sales and marketing departments to better manage their relationships with the prospective donors.
- Analytics Sub-Tab displays the account's analytics data such as giving capacity, net worth, etc.
- Competitive Sub-Tab displays gifts that the account gave to other fundraising organizations.
- Hot Buttons Sub-Tab stores critical information that everyone on staff should/must know about this account. Pop-up messages will appear whenever this account is searched or selected anywhere in Andar. Most accounts won't have any hot buttons.
- Prospects Sub-Tab charts the steps that have been taken towards this account. Most accounts won't have anything on this sub-tab. Only Major Gift prospects involve such detailed tracking.
- Ranking Sub-Tab shows how this account ranks against all other individuals in your Andar database.
- Ranking by Node Sub-Tab shows how this account ranks against other accounts in the same campaign structure node. Typically, only accounts that have something in common are put in the same campaign structure node. For example, this donor ranks #1 among doctors.
- Notes Sub-Tab - Free-form texts and images can be added to almost any data in a Table List in Andar. All the notes will be automatically categorized and saved to that account's Notes Sub-Tab. Profile photos can be stored here as notes.
Relationships Tab stores relationships between this account and other accounts.
- Affiliation Sub-Tab - This account is affiliated with the organization(s), but he/she may not be an employee. For example, a doctor would be affiliated with a hospital where he has practicing rights but is not employed by them.
- Circle Sub-Tab shows the individual's circle of friends.
- Employment Sub-Tab displays the account's employer(s). Employment Relationships will have an impact on pledge processing, campaign data analysis by organization, and whether or not the account can access e-Community.
- Contacts Sub-Tab - This account is the contact person of an organization.
- Camp Str Mgrs Sub-Tab indicates this account is a node manager. He/she manages the accounts in these campaign structure nodes.
- Managers Sub-Tab - The top section shows who manages this account or whom this account manages. The bottom section shows who manages this account in the campaign structure nodes.
- General Rel Sub-Tab displays the relationships this account has with other accounts. While most relationships (e.g. spouse) are for information only, the Combined Leadership Gift Relationships will have an impact on the account's leadership levels. The Care Of Relationships are important for mailing.
- Relation Tree Sub-Tab shows all of the account's relationships in the tree format, allowing you to quickly see the "circle of friends."
- Campaign Tab stores information helpful for campaigners to set goals at the account level and monitor the progress of the campaign.
- Camp History Sub-Tab displays the contribution history of the account, based on the pledges that have been processed.
- Event Giving Sub-Tab displays the account's contributions through events.
- Track Parm Sub-Tab lets you set goals and projections for an account and manually final the account for a campaign.
- Expectancy Sub-Tab displays the account's "future" gifts such as bequests, gifts of insurance, etc. You can enter Expectancy Gifts for the account here. When the actual gift is received and entered as a transaction in Andar, the matching Expectancy Gift can be linked to the actual gift.
- Leaders Sub-Tab displays the Leadership Levels the account has reached based on their own gift or combined gift. Leadership Levels are automatically assigned to accounts based on the Leadership Levels set by your United Way. You can also manually enter a Leadership Level for the account or change a Leadership Level when needed.
- Donor Choice Tab tracks the donor choices. Your Finance Department might use some of the functions to adjust payments to agencies and other United Ways.
- Attr Summary Sub-Tab shows the year-by-year designation summaries from this account, broken down by the profile attribute of designated account.
- Designations Sub-Tab shows all designations made by this account and to which organization(s) they were made.
- Contracts Sub-Tab - Contracts on an individual account are set up only if the designations from this account will be charged a different administration fee from a normal policy. They are set up as exceptions. Most individual accounts won't have special contracts.
- Group Contracts Sub-Tab lists all the Group Contracts this individual is a part of. Contracts for a group of accounts are set up only if designations from everyone in this group will be charged a different administration fee from a normal policy.
- Sum by Str Sub-Tab shows designation summaries from this account in the Donor Choice Structure format.
- Finance Tab stores information useful for your Finance Department.
- A/R Inquiry Sub-Tab displays a history of pledges, payments, adjustments and balance due for this account.
- Bill Schedule Sub-Tab - Billing schedules are typically set up system-wide or on the employer account. Billing schedules for individuals are set up as exceptions.
- Statement Sum Sub-Tab displays the statement summaries of the account. You can email a statement summary to the account from here.
- Transactions Sub-Tab displays all transactions pertaining to the account: pledges, payments, adjustments, and transactions matched by sponsors. You can drill-down to see the details of each transaction.
- General stores miscellaneous information about this account such as birthdate, household income, events attended, awards, etc.
- Audit Log Tab shows the changes made to the account profile, who made the changes and when.