Accessing UW Campaigns
Access UW Campaign from CRM: RD -> United Way Campaigns.
The UW Campaign entity contains the following information about United Way Campaigns run through Community Connect:
- Name (required): The name of this UW Campaign record.
- Campaign Year (required): A lookup to specify the year associated with this UW Campaign record.
- Previous Year Campaign: A lookup to define the previous year campaign.
- Default Designation: A lookup to define the default designation for this UW Campaign.
- AndarCCNumber: Alphanumeric field in which to enter the Andar CC Number.
- Out of Area: A Yes/No field to define if this UW Campaign is out-of-area. If it is an out-of-area campaign, set this field to Yes. Otherwise, set it to No.
- Description: Description of the UW Campaign. This field is optional.
- Notes: Notes are available on the UW Campaign form. This field is optional.