Accessing the Interest entity
The Interest entity is available through the Contact entity, or via “RD” from the menu in Community Connect.
The Interest entity contains information about Interests that a Contact may have. Fields in the Interest entity include:
- Name (required): The name of this Interest record.
- Interest Type: Picklist with the type of interest this record represents. Some examples include:
- At Capacity (GenX)
- Connected (Millennial)
- Devoted (Retiree)
- Down to Earth (Boomer)
- Driven (GenX)
- Expressive (Millennial)
- Champion of Children
- Measure Twice (Retiree)
- Rock Steady (Boomer)
- Sophisticated (Boomer)
- Contact: Lookup to the Contact associated with this Interest record.
- Account: Lookup to the Account associated with this Interest record.
- Campaign Year: Lookup to the Campaign Year associated with this Interest record.
- Description: Description of this Interest record.