The Envelope entity is accessible from CRM: Transactions -> Details -> Envelope or CRM: Sales -> Extensions -> Envelope.
The Envelope entity contains information about envelopes used by the United Way.
The fields within this entity include:
- Name (required): The name for this Envelope record.
- Envelope Number: The number of the Envelope.
- Andar Envelope Number: The Andar Envelope number.
- Envelope Status: The status of this envelope.
- Posted On: Date on which this envelope was posted.
- Account: Lookup to the Account associated with this Envelope record.
- GPS: Lookup to the Goals Projections and Status record associated with this Envelope record.
- Origination Method: Select how this envelope originated.
- Description: Description of this Envelope record.
- Expected Pledge Count: The expected pledge count for this envelope.
- Expected Pledge Amount: The expected pledge amount for this envelope.
- Expected Payment Count: The expected payment count for this envelope.
- Expected Payment Amount: The expected payment amount for this envelope.
- Accounting Date: The accounting date for this envelope.
- Default Payment Credit Date: The default payment credit date for this envelope.