Accessing Value Proposition
The Value Proposition entity, which is accessible from CRM: RD -> Extensions -> Value Propositions, contains information about Value Propositions. It is also available via the Account or GPS records.
For Accounts that give over $250K to mission, certain opportunities for engagement are offered. Some examples of engagement opportunities include Lunch & Learns, Educational Fairs, and Membership on Campaign Cabinet. The Value Proposition entity offers the ability to create these activities for an Account, track Due Date, and Completion Status. This entity is related to the Account and to the GPS.
The following fields are available within the Value Propositions entity:
- Name (required): The name of this Value Proposition record.
- Owner (required): The owner of this Value Proposition record.
- Account: Lookup to the Account (Company) associated with this Value Proposition record.
- Initial Conversation: Date field to record the date of the initial conversation related to this Value Proposition record.
- Contact: Lookup to the Contact associated with this Value Proposition record.
- Agreement Reached: Date field to record the date an agreement about this Value Proposition record was reached.
- Campaign Year: Lookup to the Campaign Year associated with this Value Proposition record.
- Benefits Fulfilled: Date field to record the date on which the benefits associated with this Value Proposition record were fulfilled.
- GPS Record (required): The Goals Projections and Status (GPS) record associated with this Value Proposition record.
- Value Prop Tier: The tier of the Value Proposition. Two values are available; select the most appropriate value.
Once the form has been saved (click “Save” in the top-left corner to save the Value Proposition record), the “Value Proposition Benefits” sub-grid becomes available. This sub-grid associates various Value Proposition Benefits with this Value Proposition record.
Tracking Status and Benefits
The Value Proposition entity contains the name of the Primary Contact at the Account and Date fields for the initial conversation, agreement reached, and benefits fulfilled. It is the responsibility of the UW Record Manager to enter this information.