The Board Member entity holds information about Board Membership of Contacts. The Board Member entity is not directly user-accessible; it is accessed through the Individual Research Profile Form in the Contact entity.
The Board Membership contains:
- Name (required): The name of this board membership record. This field is automatically generated by CRM and is not user-editable.
- Account: The account with which this board membership is associated.
- Account Lead: This is a text field where the UW’s Account Lead can be defined.
- Contact: The contact with whom this board membership record is associated.
- Board Member Role: The role of the board membership.
- Board Member: The contact is a member of the board.
- Chair: The contact is the chair of the board.
- Status: The status of this board membership record.
- Active: The board membership is currently active.
- Historic: The board membership is not currently active.
- Start Date: The Start Date of the board membership (if known).
- End Date: The End Date of the board membership (if known).
- Owner (required): The owner of the board membership record.