- Using a list of account numbers from Andar, add this specific header and save as .csv file.
- For Individuals use “#F#DWIndAccount”
- For Organizations use #F#DWOrgAccount”
You can import employees using both headers
2. Open up the Account Warehouses in Andar under Data Mining/Account Warehouses
- Click Add and fill in the account name and description of the warehouse you want to create. Click Add again.
If your warehouse has already been created, skip this step.
- Highlight the name of your warehouse and click Import, browse for file.
Click open. Your list of account numbers will import and the # of Records will show on the account list.
Please note: If the import has an error, check the job log and the excel report will tell you what account #s were wrong or what the error was.
Duplicate account errors are fine, Andar will automatically re-duplicate your import.