Do you need to import a PST file?
You can import a PST from your network drive, or one sent to you.
Follow these steps:
- On the menu bar, click File.
- Click Open & Export. Then click Import/Export.
- Choose Import from another program or file and click Next.
- Choose Outlook Data File (.pst) and click Next.
- Browse to the .pst file you want to import. Under Options, choose how you want to deal with emails and contacts, then choose Next.
- Choose the .pst file you want to import.
- If you're importing the contents of your .pst file into your Office 365 mailbox, choose that mailbox.
- If you're NOT importing into your Office 365 mailbox, choose Import items into the current folder. This imports the data into the folder currently selected.
- Choose Finish. Outlook starts importing the contents of your .pst file immediately.