Need to reset your password anytime 24/7?
Now that you have completed the enrollment in the self service password reset portal this guide will walk you through the reset process.
Not enrolled? Go to :https://answercenter.upicsolutions.org/hc/en-us/articles/220614347-Self-service-password-reset-tool-enrollment
Follow these steps.
- Open your browser and go to https://upicsolutions.org/self-service-passwords/
- Under Password Reset click reset your password or unlock your account.
- Login with your email address, click Continue.
- You will now see the identity services you enrolled with. As with the enrollment guide we will cover the two most commonly used services.
- Click on Mobile Code.
- Click Send Code.
- On your mobile device you will receive a message from (573)880-4477 with a 6 digit code.
- In the Verification code box enter this 6 digit number, click Verify Code
- Click on Questions.
- Enter your answers for your three security questions.
- On the Enter a new password screen enter a new password. Other criteria will be displayed but if you follow these suggestions your new password will be accepted. Your password must meet the following.
- Must contain at least 1 lowercase letter
- Must contain at least 1 uppercase letter
- Must contain at least one digit
- Must not contain your user name
- Must not repeat any of your 6 previous passwords
Video Tutorial - Self-service password reset tool usage