Have a email only account? Need to access a shared mailbox?
If you have access to additional shared mailboxes, you will notice that they do not show to the left under your mailbox as they normally do. This guide will show you how to open a shared mailbox via OWA.
Follow these steps.
- Launch your browser and go to https://webmail.upicsolutions.org/
- Login with your email address and current Virtual Office password.
- Click sign in.
- In the Navigation bar on the top of the Outlook Web App screen, click on your name. A drop-down list will appear.
- Click Open another mailbox.
- Type the email address of the other mailbox that you want to open, and click Open.
- The other mailbox opens in a separate Outlook Web App browser window.
Video Tutorial - OWA - Accessing a shared mailbox