Set up Automatic Reply on a Shared Mailbox you have access to
If you have access to additional shared mailboxes, you will notice that they do not show to the left as they typically would in Outlook. You will need to setup a automatic reply on a shared mailbox via OWA follow this guide.
Follow the steps.
- Launch your browser and go to https://webmail.upicsolutions.org/
- Login with your email address and current Virtual Office password.
- Click sign in.
- In the Navigation bar on the top of the Outlook Web App screen, click on your name. A drop-down list will appear.
- Click Open another mailbox.
- Type the email address of the other mailbox that you want to open, and click Open.
- The other mailbox opens in a separate Outlook Web App browser window.
- Open the Options menu in the top right corner of the page and click Set Automatic Replies.
- Select Send automatic replies and check Send replies only during this time period.
- Select a Start time and an End time. Your message automatically turns on and off with the assigned dates.
- Enter your message in the text field
- Click Save in the upper left corner next to the Mail icon. Both internal and external users receive this auto-reply.
- If you don't want external users to receive the message, uncheck Send automatic reply messages to senders outside my organization and save again.
Video Tutorial - OWA - Setting up an automatic reply on a shared mailbox