Have you recently been notified that you were given a former employees data export?
As part of the user account termination process at Upic Solutions we capture a snap shot of the former employees mailbox at the time of termination. This guide will show you how to access this information.
Follow these steps.
- In Outlook click on File.
- Click Open.
- Click Open Outlook Data File.
- Select your My Document Drive (H:).
- Here you will see a folder with the following format Ticket#-Customer#-UserId (Ex. 123456-150850-MHardin)
- Double click this folder.
- Look for the file that ends in .pst and select it.
- Click OK.
- The now opened PST file will be displayed on the left hand side under your personal inbox in Outlook.
Video Tutorial - Outlook 2010 - Accessing a former employees mailbox export