How to setup Outlook 2016 at first launch.
This guide will walk you through the first start of Outlook 2016 on your computer.
Follow these steps:
- From your Virtual Office desktop, double click the Outlook 2016 icon.
- On the Welcome to Outlook 2016 screen click Next.
- On the Add an email account screen select Yes and then click Next.
- On the Auto Account Setup screen, enter your name, your United Way email address, and your Virtual Office password. Click Next.
- On the Searching for your mail server settings screen, you will get a popup that says Allow this website to configure. Select Don't ask me about this website again and then click Allow.
- Click Finish.
- As Outlook launches you will get a pop up labeled Add a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Organization. If applicable for your organization, enter the appropriate address and click Connect. Otherwise, click Cancel.
- On the bottom task bar hover over the Outlook icon and click the item that says First things first.
- Click Accept.
- Set up is now complete, however it may take a few moments for your mailbox contents to populate.
Video Tutorial - First launch of Outlook